Software
Houzz Logo Print
pablomsu

Backsplash?

11 years ago
What material is this? Back painted glass? Acrylic?
Pause Studio · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 11 years ago
    Oh wow - it looks great!

    Out of curiosity - how much did the panels cost, ballpark?
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Thank you! The panels cost a little more than $200/panel. It is a 4' x 8' panel. If you are in Toronto/ Ontario, I got them from Plastic World. :)

  • 10 years ago

    Could u tell me more about the panels? What type? Color? Any custom process to achieve finish?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Kyle,

    Sorry for the late response, I used a 3/8" clear acrylic panel (that I verified with the seller to be heat tolerant). Then I took a hand sander to it to create a frosted finish. Hope that help answer your question. If you live in the Greater Toronto Area, I found the acrylic panels at Plastic World.

  • 9 years ago

    What grit sandpaper did you use? Did you sand it in a circular pattern?

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz