My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I live in traditional small apartment in Amman Jordan with high ceilings and I would like to renovate it and I don't know how my apartment total space is 110sq.m.
Looks like a lovely apartment, I'd start with having that vent line properly boxed in. Is there a specific style or feeling you'd like the apartment to have? How much work are you looking to do? Will you be replacing furnishings?
bluedogdecorating
zeena alrazzazOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Cumberland Interior Designers & Decorators · Hackettstown Interior Designers & Decorators · Palm Desert Interior Designers & Decorators · San Luis Obispo Interior Designers & Decorators · Yuba City Interior Designers & Decorators · Salina Architects & Building Designers · Farmington Architects & Building Designers · Vineland Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Florence Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Cookeville Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Lawrenceburg Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Beatrice Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Nashua Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Marinette Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Phoenix Kitchen & Bathroom Designers