Software
Houzz Logo Print
mainebabyboomer

What are the dimensions of this house, width, length and height?

13 years ago
I can make out the floor plan more or less, except for whatever is across from the bathroom?
Tiny House · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    They are in the March 2012 copy of Martha Stewart Living, page 120.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Laughing because I am using this as inspiration for a renovation I am designing in Portland, Maine. Great work!!
  • 13 years ago
    I have my condo on the market and if it ever sells I plan on building. This is one of the finalists!
  • 11 years ago
    Is there a floor plan available showing dimensions, layout and built-ins placement?
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello! Please let me know what kind of wood on the wall behind the sink, thank you!