Software
Houzz Logo Print
blairemorris

Kitchen island

11 years ago
Is this a small enough size to hang two of these pendants above a kitchen island?
Ivory Scroll Distressed Pendant Light · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Yes we have had several customers use This above a island. Some even use 3 .

  • 10 years ago

    Hi Blaire, did you end up doing this?? I am thinking of doing the same thing but over my kitchen table. I'm wondering if they produce enough light (especially down) for this scenario.

  • 10 years ago

    Hi Blaire, did you end up doing this?? if so would you post a picture? I am thinking of doing the same thing but over my kitchen table. I'm wondering if they produce enough light (especially down) for this scenario.

  • 9 years ago

    I am hoping to order these to go over 9 foot long by 6 foot wide island. Would you recommend 2 or 3?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    9 foot long I would probably use 3 about 2ft from each other or so.

  • 8 years ago

    Anyone who has installed these over an island: Do you feel they give off enough light? I'm concerned since people keep saying they don't. I want to feel I can work at my island and see what I'm doing if I install these. I just love them! I bought the 6-light chandelier for my bedroom and it's gorgeous!