Software
Houzz Logo Print
ameris01

area rug and curtains

13 years ago
last modified: 13 years ago
I have a green desk. The rest of the colors in the room are neutral (wood floors, beige linen chair, SW Richmond Gray walls). I would like to introduce blue (navy or royal) to the room since I like the way green and blue look together and it would match a gustav klimt picture on the wall. When choosing an area rug, should the rug contain both blue and green together, one or the other, neutral or multiple colors such as an oriental? I am open to any and all. As for the curtains, I was thinking white. What are your thoughts? I would appreciate any guidance. Thank you so much!

A. Roman
Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz