Software
Houzz Logo Print
carolyn_halajian

great room

10 years ago
what are the main wall and trim paint colors in the great room puctured?
Great Room · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    sorry, i didn't select...some creamy white color...

  • 10 years ago

    What is the flooring?

  • 10 years ago

    Would that be similar to Scottish Oak?


  • PRO
    10 years ago

    not sure...white oak is very light as its name would suggest...

  • 10 years ago

    Would you be able to share the floor plan for this home?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    triab, that looks like American White Oak.

    Character 10" Wide Plank White Oak Hardwood Flooring · More Info

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Sidney, I could show you a design drawing of the floor plan, but if you are interested in the CAD files, I charge a fee.

  • 10 years ago

    Joseph, CAD files are not necessary at this point but we are considering building on property in western washington and i love the open concept of the greatroom/kitchen and would love to see the design drawings to know how that space relates to sleeping quarters, garage, etc. I would certainly be interested in working with your firm in the future.Thanks!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    send me your email and I can forward you the floor plan....

  • 10 years ago

    sidney.e.underwood@gmail.com. Thank you so much, I appreciate you taking the time to send it over. Can't wait to see it.