I may wish to purchase the chandellier.Whare can I find it.
13 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story

REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGet the Scoop on Finding the Best Paint for Your Money
Scoring the best deal on paint for your home may have nothing to do with advertised specials
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNHow to Find the Right Range for Your Kitchen
Range style is mostly a matter of personal taste. This full course of possibilities can help you find the right appliance to match yours
Full Story
KITCHEN APPLIANCESFind the Right Cooktop for Your Kitchen
For a kitchen setup with sizzle, deciding between gas and electric is only the first hurdle. This guide can help
Full Story
Comment