Software
Houzz Logo Print
debbiemason

Backsplash Dilema

10 years ago
I am trying to figure out my backsplash. Cabinets are going to be cream with heavy glaze -see picture. Granite is dark as pictured. Floors are a light travertine with noce brown inserts every so often. Ceilings are wood with a matching plant shelf going 3/4 way around kitchen because ceiling so high. Old world hood is going to be cream with moldings and shelf. Would like to put hammered antique farm sink in. I was going to paint above the plant shelf and anywhere there is any wall left with Sherwin Williams Smokey Topaz. I like the bronze subway tiles that look like quartzite that is pictured (forget the bright metal accents). If between the hood and cooktop is the travertine like on the floor is it too much to use these bronze subway tiles or should I stick with the travertine with a few dark brown metal accents? Help!!
Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH