Software
Houzz Logo Print
carol8842003

Ello curtain call wall unit--Need assembly instructions

10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

Hello,

It was suggested to me to try posting my dilemma here to see if there is someone on this board that may be able to assist. I am in need of the assembly instructions for an entertainment
center/wall unit by a company called Ello (now out of business). The
actual wall unit was called the "curtain call"--as the mirrors in
the picture of the wall unit I attached
slide open and closed like a set of "curtains" to hide or reveal the
television inside. I am hoping someone has the instructions for this
wall unit they'd be willing to share. I'd certainly be willing to pay
postage/copying fees. (I have tried contacting many companies that used to sell this piece, to no avail.) Just thought I'd try here as well. Thanks for any help!


Edit: Hmm, I tried to upload the photo of it, but it is not coming up. Am I allowed to link from another website a picture of the Ello wall unit?

Comments (24)