Software
Houzz Logo Print
pdbishop

Please help me with this Kitchen

10 years ago

I fell in love with Carra Marble subway tile. I am in trouble because I can not find a quarts counter top to match. I have a very active family and do not want to use marble and granite seems to busy. The cabinets are Benjamin More decorators white with a tobacco stained Island (almost black). The floors are natural stained wood. Please help, the contractor is stuck because I can not pick a counter top. Oh important information the room connecting has camel colored sofas, so gray does not seem to work well.

Comments (3)

  • 10 years ago
    Go concrete
    pdbishop thanked Brandi Nash Hicks
  • 10 years ago
    They can be done in many styles and colors even to look like marble, there are companies that sell the stuff to make them with even cool edges,look at addictedtodecorating on Facebook or google her...she did her countertops to look lol Quartz or marble and she gives step by step instruction with pictures and the name of the company she got the supplies from
    pdbishop thanked Brandi Nash Hicks
  • 10 years ago
    Just a few