Software
Houzz Logo Print
ggreengart

pulls

10 years ago
What is the company that makes the pulls?
Greenhaven Road Rye NY Shingle Style · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Please check the project description. All the info is there!

  • 10 years ago
    Thanks, but I can't seem to find the project description- is it Schaub?
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hardware: Top Knobs Chareau Series Emerald Pulls and knobs. it seems a lot of users don't see the project description so I need to upload the info on each photo page i guess. Here's a link. Do you see the paragraph at the top? LMK thanks. http://www.houzz.com/projects/1101671/greenhaven-road-rye-ny-shingle-style

  • 10 years ago
    Yes, now I got it, thanks! I had checked a bunch of the pictures to see if they had the project description, and still couldn't find it, if I had I would not have reached out to you. Thank you for the reply and the information. This kitchen is one of my main inspirations for my new kitchen!
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Great! It is a really pretty kitchen I have to say. I did add the description to all the photos which i think will help Houzzers find the info. Now i just have to do that for ALL my other projects! Let me know if you have any other questions!