Software
Houzz Logo Print
spelarebersak

Kitchen cabinets

10 years ago
What wood is used for kitchen cabinets?

Thank you for your answer.
New Home in Devon · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    It is sawn reclaimed oak by Pacha Design www.pachadesign.co.uk.

  • 9 years ago

    Are those cabinet doors solid wood? I was recently told by a kitchen contractor that no one makes solid wood doors in the slab style because they warp too easily. He stated that slab style solid wood doors would have to have some type of style or brace against the back. He stated that all the slab style doors are and MDF (or other similar material) core with either melamine or veneer exterior. I'd be interested to know your take on this because these cabinets are stunning!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Sorry for the late reply! If you contact Pacha Design who made the kitchen on www.pachadesign.co.uk I'm sure they can answer all your questions.