Software
Houzz Logo Print
bbowmanj4

What is the paint finish and color?

13 years ago
Exquisite Interiors in Minneapolis · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi, bbownanj4 I have been trying to find the answer to your question, however it is tough sometimes to get wall color. We are photographers at Spacecrafting and the homeowner chose this wall color. I will see if we have the info somewhere, I suspect we don't. Thank you for the question, we post several beautiful homes on our Facebook page and would be honored if you would like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spacecrafting/183695228566
  • 12 years ago
    It might be Texas Leather by Benjamin Moore
  • 11 years ago
    Highly doubt its Texas Leather as that is a brownish color -- some ideas to look at though are Benjamin Moore Evening Dove or Sherwin Williams Granite Peak. Both are great colors!
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi, We are photographers at Spacecrafting and the homeowner chose this wall color. I will see if we have the info somewhere, I suspect we don't. Thank you for the question, we post several beautiful homes on our Facebook page and would be honored if you would like us on FB:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spacecrafting/183695228566