Software
Houzz Logo Print
primarella

Looking for coffee/side tables

10 years ago

I am currently working on redoing my living room. I have narrowed down the type of coffee/end tables that I want.. I just need some help finding one now. I am in search of a lighter colored reclaimed wood table with black legs, to tie into the black entertainment center. I really like the lighter wood, maybe even with some grey undertones. Here is a picture of the living room currently. I will be getting rid of the glass tables and I will be eventually getting new seating, just haven't decided what yet. Any suggestions on some new tables, or anything else for that matter? Thanks in advance!



This sign was a little inspiration for the reclaimed wood look.. the picture doesn't do a lot of justice because of the lighting, so something similar to this just a little lighter.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio