Software
Houzz Logo Print
gdegeorge

Full kitchen remodel

13 years ago
Early 90's house purchased last July. Many dated architectural details drove a whole house renovation.

Comments (19)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Okay - bring out the brass band - this is a huge success! Wow, love it!
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you!! We are very happy with how it turned out
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Brass band indeed. This is a magnificent transformation. Goofy architecture and dated colors to thoughtful, elegant lines and rich, timeless colors. That's a great fridge by the way; where did you get it?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I LOVE! the new kitchen. I was wondering how do you like the counter tops now that you've lived with them? I am considering that look and am not the neatest person in the kitchen. Will I have problems with it looking dirty or is it a little forgiving? I'm not a pig just need something that doesn't look dirty 2 hours after I clean. I also was wondering what the name of that one is? Thanks.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Great transformation! Enjoy your new space!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Wow--WHAT a transformation! I love that you removed the pantry and continued the countertop space. You created a very attractive kitchen! Very rich and sophisticated indeed.
  • 13 years ago
    Love it!!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    The space you have to work with is incredible and you have done such a great job utilizing it to its fullest. Just beautiful!
  • 13 years ago
    beautiful. i like all of your finishes. right # of glass fronts. cool refrigerator. what brand is it?
  • 13 years ago
    We love the counter tops. Easy to live with
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    What is the name of the stone?
  • 13 years ago
    All I have for the for the stone in the paper work is "Granite Delicatus" with ogee edge. hope that helps
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes, it does thanks!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    CONGRATS ! looks very nice...
  • 13 years ago
    Fantastic!
  • 13 years ago
    Fantabulously wonderful!!!!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We love the complete change in color tone and how you opened up the drab space. Great job!
  • 13 years ago
    Your kitchen looks beautiful. We have the same dated subzero and want to change our panels to stainless as well. Where did you go to get these changed out?