Software
Houzz Logo Print
amabodrozic

What is the minimum total height?

10 years ago
If the maximum total height of this chandelier is 54 inches, what is the minimum total height of the chandelier? We are trying to figure out if this chandelier will fit in our modest dining room with average ceiling height.
Rectangular Rain Drop Capiz Seashell Chandelier, Natural White · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi,

    Thanks for contacting us at KOUBOO. The minimum is roughly 30 inches. You could go even a little shorter than that by removing chain links not only from the central chain going to the canopy/ceiling plate but also from the 4 chains leading to the central one. This chandelier works particularly well over a table.

    Note that removing chain links is easy, It just requires pliers and a strong pair of hands.

    I hope I was able to answer your question. Let me know if I can assist with anything else.

    Best regards,

    Patrice

    KOUBOO

    amabodrozic thanked KOUBOO