Software
Houzz Logo Print
mgolod

Should you hire a very attractive housekeeper or nanny?

10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

Should you ever hire a housekeeper or nanny that is more attractive than you?

Yes
No

Comments (24)

  • 10 years ago

    First of all, where do you find a GOOD housekeeper?
    But to answer your question, NO! LOL ;0) LOL

  • 10 years ago

    Every time I ask any of my neighbors, how do you like your cleaning lady, does she do a good job, their answer usually is "no, not really". The town we live in everything is expensive.

  • 10 years ago

    There is no Other category. What? No shades of grey?

  • 10 years ago

    is he going to come and clean my bathrooms? wouldnt that be nice.

  • 10 years ago

    If that's what you want to call it, lollol!

  • 10 years ago

    I would like to post a photo of the housekeeper/cleaning lady that I would hire, but unfortunately, can't post ;0(!
    I already have chosen my better half's next wife, should I go to meet our Maker first, and that my framed pic has to be in the bedroom over the bed ;0B! LOL

  • 10 years ago

    Everyone loves Raymond did that story line, ended up in bedlam, of course.

  • 10 years ago

    Never saw that episode, hubby doesn't like the show, because Deborah is always calling Raymond "idiot!" lol

  • 10 years ago

    One day many yrs ago, I foolishly agreed to allow a sales person to come into our home to demonstrate how well a certain vacuum worked; next day a young woman shows up at our door dressed in a white see through low cut top, so she comes in an demonstrates, so far all is good, then hubby comes home, and this girl starts making all sorts of "cleaning moves" ( I guess moves reserved for men only) constantly unnecessarily bending down to show her boobs, and I think to myself, giiiiiiiirl, you just lost a sale!! LOL
    Did not do buying from that company, because of their sales tactics!

  • 10 years ago

    chook, no shades of gray?, were you looking at the male "housekeeper" when you asked this question? hmmm ;0( , lol

  • 10 years ago

    TW, not my thing.

    Click on these

    Do you like him?

    or her?


  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    I am never going to look at sexy lingerie the same way again, without seeing this sexy angel ;0(!

  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    For some reason I just thought about a crime that was committed by a husband who killed his wife, and stuffed her in a suitcase, and sent her back to their country where he had married her from, after hearing about it, I couldn't help but wonder whenever I saw a man looking at suitcases what he was going to be using them for.

  • 10 years ago

    Sorry about the question ladies! There is no need for the word "stupid" here. Geez

  • 10 years ago

    Someone deleted their comment? Well the poll results are neck and neck at present. I reckon that might reflect an even distribution of single, versus married folk.

  • 10 years ago

    Hi all, Let's keep it on topic and take our opinions out on the vote, rather than each other. :)

  • 10 years ago
    I'm married and if the nanny and/or housekeeper is good at her job, I don't care if she looks like Gisele Bündchen!
  • 10 years ago

    Yes, someone did delete my answer to Bianca's very rude HIT and RUN post, and I assume it was Emily H.. Just for the record, there was no profanity in my post.
    Well, I guess it is time for me to move-on also.
    Chook, sorry about the shades of gray question, I had read your answer to PV, and I guess I thought I was following the same thought as your answer, but I guess I was wrong.

  • 10 years ago

    well, i don't know who gisele is. Pretty sure i would not have hired a cute nanny, and as it turned out that was a wise choice. at this point with hubby 2, I think all he would be worried about is would she get to my oxygen in time. Guy has nightmares about it.

  • 10 years ago
    Gisele Bündchen
  • 10 years ago

    thanks kristina, i really just did not care enough to look. not sure that she is worth it, now that you did. thank you though.

  • 10 years ago
    @havingfun somebody seems to think she's worth it - she's been the highest paid model in the world for 13 years straight! ;-) Anyway, I figured most people would be familiar with that name, which is why I chose her as the example of how little I care about my housekeepers looks if she's good at her job :-)
  • 10 years ago

    ok, i figured that is why you said the name. Sometimes things become unimportant in the midst of others, caring about fashion, did not take long. but while we are on the subject, it must be my age. Her swimsuit does not match?

    personal looks and i know i have no right to say it, but she has no waist line and her neck muscles show, not what we would have called attractive when i was a kid?

    And designers prefer boards, so don't think that is a caveat. off to bed with me night.