Software
Houzz Logo Print
clrommy

Where can we buy the lamp?

13 years ago
It's beautiful! Email rommy.burkhart@sbcglobal.net
kids room · More Info

Comments (14)

  • 13 years ago
    where can the lighting fixture be purchased?
  • 13 years ago
    where do you find the bed? otterbean17@gmail.com
  • 13 years ago
    I love the lighting too. Where can we get it?
  • 13 years ago
    where can I buy the lighting fixture
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The lamp is stunning with the integrating purple color. Where can I get it?
  • 13 years ago
    Where can I buy that lamp? Email me at melissa.west@wellsfargo.com
  • 13 years ago
    what colour of the paint for both walls?
  • 13 years ago
    Did anyone ever find out how much the Heart Light fixture was and how to get one?
  • 13 years ago
    where can we get the lamp and the flowers on the bed?
  • 13 years ago
    what will be the room size required to build this design
  • 13 years ago
    did anyone get a response on where the ceiling lamp was purchased or if she handmade it how to make one
  • 13 years ago
    Really love the ceiling light, where did you get it? If you made it, how?
  • 12 years ago
    Everything is from a collection related to home design hd, a home designing app. You can use everything in this room on the app. However, I don't know where to buy them.