Software
Houzz Logo Print
wildrhody

Range Rock

10 years ago
Your kitchen design and build is phenomenal! Would you mind sharing what stone you used around the range area? I'm having such a dilemma finding the right stone, and this is perfect! Thank you so much, for any help you can offer.
Rustic Kitchen Renovation · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    Thank you so much for your kind words. I apologize for this taking some time to locate. The Stone is Boral Cultured Stone, mainly Southern Ledgestone with some Fieldstone mixed in. Both are in the Bucks County color. Thanks for your inquiry.

    wildrhody thanked Echelon Builders, Inc.
  • 10 years ago

    Thank you so much for your response, and your time in looking this up. I'm quite blown away that the rock is cultured, as it looks so real. Nice choice:)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    That's so nice to hear. The time is worth it for such appreciative people. Happy Holidays!