Software
Houzz Logo Print
13jackie

weave

10 years ago
your beautiful rug says "wave"...concern for pet claws? I want this to go in my living room with white couches & spalted maple floors, would the matching pillows be too much? I really could use a larger size rug & round shape would be awesome. Where do you work out of? Any where I can check out your pieces in person? Thanks so very much!
Hot Pink Chards Area Rug, 37"x22.5" · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Yes, I would agree that or rugs are not the best for pet claws. There is potential for getting caught in the weave. I do feel that the rug and pillows might be overwhelming- just depends on the size of the room. I would suggest going with a more basic rug. We are based in Colorado and at this time only sell online. Please let me know if you have additional questions.

  • 10 years ago

    Thanks so very much for your input & honesty. You make beautiful items!

  • 10 years ago

    Is it possible to get a swatch?

    On Amazon you have a

    Foot Stools Poufs

    Round ....could your print be made into a 32' round? and out of Soft Fuzzy Fleece and pillows too??!!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi- Thanks for contacting us and very sorry for the delay in getting back to you. At this time, I do no have a swatch I can send and the only size available in the round ottoman is 20 x 14. Lastly, no, we only make both our pillows and ottomans from one fabric. This may change, but not anytime soon. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!