Software
Houzz Logo Print
bethany_caputo

This may be a duplicate

10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

Hello,
I love this skinny wall table. I love the color - its perfect, the Aqua distressed. I would need different dimensions. I am not sure I measure things properly as i thought "depth" was the measurement of the narrow part. The width I thought was the measurement from left to right if it was against a wall, essentially the longest part that is not the height. Height I believe we are on the same page about. Forgive me, I am obviously not a furniture connoisseur. However, if it is within my price range, I would love to order this table from you in a slightly smaller size.
It would ideally be 15" wide - by my incorrect assumptions of measurements
8-9" Deep - the most narrow part
24" Height
I wonder if this is possible and I wonder how much it would cost me, including shipping, if it is possible.
THank you,
Bethany Caputo

Iver Skinny Wall Table, Aqua · More Info

Comment