Software
Houzz Logo Print
rcb142

9x13 bathroom

13 years ago
I would like to ask a (long) question about my bathroom. I've merged a closet with a small bath and added windows for light. I've removed everything from my old bathroom; and I am putting in a new master bath. How to lay out the bathroom? Re-finished claw foot tub under the windows is one option that I like. Then a galley look where the toilet and vanity are on one side and the glass shower opposing. The problem is ---- when you open the door to the new bathroom, the toilet is sitting across the room as a focal point. So, here is the question--should I focus on the great views that I will have while standing in the shower every morning, or move everything around so the toilet is hidden? Thank you! Oh, it's a farm property with no neighbors, FYI.

Comments (3)