Software
Houzz Logo Print
mary_low53

What is the installation recommendation for this product?

10 years ago
I need to know how high I should install the rangehood measuring from the bottom of my cooktop.
Thanks
36" Stainless Steel Wall Range Hood, Unique Slope Design · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Dear Mary Low,


    Thank you for your inquiry. The ideal distance from the bottom of the hood to the top of the stove is 12" to 15" since it is tilted hood.

    I hope this helps. If you have any further concerns, please
    feel free to contact us. Our Business hours are M - F, 9AM to 5PM PST. If your
    message is left after business hours, we will respond to you on
    the next business day. Thank you for your patient.

    Best Regards,

    GV Customer Support

  • 10 years ago

    We have installed the range hood however the damper came off during installation. Also there were rubber stopper that I have no idea where its suppose to be installed. The 3rd issue is unit has a strange noise like something is loose inside. The manual does not show how to adjust the clock.

    Please call me at 469-226 1228. Help!