Software
Houzz Logo Print
lukel2255

Cost

13 years ago
How much was this whole, amazing, creation?
grottos · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 13 years ago
    If you have to ask...!!!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Sorry for the Delay, Luke, this project was 1.5 million including landscaping and lighting
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks for the response! I've been designing a dream pool for quite some time now. It is similar in style to the project picture, but (in my opinion) even more amazing. My guess was always around 2 million for my pool and after looking at this project and receiving your answer, I'm guessing I'm pretty close with that estimate! If you want any ideas for a large project like this, I have plenty...and I probably won't be able to install it anytime soon on my Texas Teachers salary! Thanks again for the response! Your pools are incredible!
    Lglongino@live.com
  • 13 years ago
    Just realized I'm posting under my wife's account... This is Luke, the original poster!