Software
Houzz Logo Print
edobson123

Space

10 years ago
How much space is there between the island and stove/cooking station?
Eureka Valley Luxury, Sister Teamwork + Down to the Studs Remodel · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 10 years ago

    I believe 36 inches. I am traveling for the holidays but let me know if you need the exact number and I can follow up when I'm back in SF.

  • 10 years ago

    Thank you Julie. Yes, the exact number would be great. I'm putting a island in my new kitchen and I'm debating to use 36" or 42". The kitchen in your photo looks great!

  • 10 years ago

    Yes, I'll get it for you this weekend. If ours is 36, its been terrific and not cramped at all for more than one person needing to get by or around someone at the trash or stove, or sink. It was easy for two active cooks during Thanksgiving.