Software
Houzz Logo Print
tabula

What bar stools would work with this high bar table?

10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

I purchased CB2/s stilt table for my small kitchen nook. Here's the table.

I wanted to pair 4 bar stools with padded seats. Our kitchen has matte stainless steel appliances, so metal elements should match. But I hoping to add some wood for warmth amongst all the steel. Ideally, the stools will have solid wood, look modern or midcentury, have a backrest, and have firm, padded seats (that i'll reupholster in a light linen, so it's okay if they are vinyl or something cheap, as long as the seats are firm pads). I'm not a huge fan of the acrylic look, and the surface is too hard for my skinny butt ;)

I was thinking of mixing 2 of the Lumisource's Grotto stools with 2 of their Cecina barstools, but the stools are not very nice. They came chipped and are not solid wood and look cheap. Here is what they look like:

Do you have any recommendations of stools that would pair with this table? Our kitchen and the CB2 table is a little understated, so I really want to make it noteworthy with some nice stools.

Comments (4)