Software
Houzz Logo Print
asamsami

I DON'T THINK SO

10 years ago
Hi Steven,
Are you sure you were the Architect on this project?
Rosenhain Residence · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I worked on this project almost daily for approx. 3 years, hired by the owner as Architectural Consultant to enhance the 'shell' design (by another architect), as well as the complete Interior Architecture package, working closely with ML Stockwell Interiors. I designed scores of Bulletins, Elevations, Plans and construction Details for both the exterior and interior, providing solutions from the macro to the smallest of issues, attended all meetings and was present on-site for weekly walk-throughs, providing continual design direction. For example, in this photo alone, I designed the front gates, the large trellis over it, the garage doors, the size and location of the windows, the window shutters, attached columns, side gates, size and placement of all the stone coursing, mahogany headers, the fountains in the court behind the gates, and the 2-story glass Entry system. In addition, I was in constant communication with the owners, the developer, the G.C., the Interior Designer, and the entire design and construction team, providing design input, administration and general coordination from before the permit was granted through the entire construction process to 'move-in'.