Software
Houzz Logo Print
jane_schmidt

Can you show me the complete plan this house? Thanks.

10 years ago
Great Room · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    This was an addition/remodel project. It has 3 bedrooms, 3-1/2 baths, a single car garage. I tried to get the owner to create a family room off of the kitchen where the outdoor grill area is. The home needs a TV/Family room.

    If you send me your email, I can send you the plan.

    Jane Schmidt thanked Joseph Farrell Architecture
  • 10 years ago

    Thanks, I love the project. My email is schjane@gmail.com.

  • 10 years ago

    This house is incredible, it is so open and sleek but homey. Love it thank you for sharing!

  • 6 years ago

    Love this home! Could I also get the plans? Email is rebornrobin@icloud.com. Thanks!!

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    I charge $100 to release my floor plans. If you hire me to be your architect I would refund he fee.