Software
Houzz Logo Print
lcody68

Saved this bench from bench heaven!

10 years ago
This bench from the 60s was on its way to the trash so I saved it with a coat of fresh paint and recovered the cushion. Total cost was $23. Check out the before and after.

Comments (8)

  • 10 years ago
    Nice! we are looking for one in that colour scheme...great job.
  • 10 years ago
    Wonderful Job! thanks for sharing!!! I hate when solid furniture is disposed of. I hope that your posting inspires readers to imagine how to make good forms with undesirable finishes can be made beautiful again.
  • 10 years ago

    Beautiful paint & material choices.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Wow! That's amazing! We love the fabric you chose.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Fun and creative!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Very nice! Great color scheme!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Great choice! I love the fabric.