Software
Houzz Logo Print
bobbicoop

Media table

10 years ago
Will this color look ok with dark brown night stands?
Dark Taupe Reclaimed-look 60-inch TV Console · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 10 years ago

    Hi there! Thanks for shopping on Houzz! This is really a matter of personal taste and preference. To get an expert opinion, I would suggest posting a photo of your current design project on the [Houzz Discussions[(https://www.houzz.com/discussions/home-and-garden-discussions-dsbr0-bd~) page! Here, you can post a thread about your "[Design Dilemma[(https://www.houzz.com/discussions/design-dilemmas-dsbr0-bd~t_28561)" and get help from home design professionals!

  • 10 years ago

    The picture is black and white. I can't tell what color it is truly.

  • 10 years ago

    what is the size?

  • 10 years ago

    Hello, thank you for your comment. The photo is a color photo, as shown by the books on the lower shelf. This media stand is a taupe finish, which is a grayish wood tone. Thank you for shopping with Houzz!

  • 10 years ago

    Hi there, thanks for your question. This TV Console measures 60 inches wide, 16 inches deep and 24 inches high. I hope this will suit your needs!