Software
Houzz Logo Print
decorox

Cord Length

10 years ago
Is it possible to order this with a "shorter" cord length? I'd like to hang it in the Master Bedroom, but with the ceilings at 8ft tall, my current fixture works because it's a flush mount. Am I able to cut the cord myself? Or better yet, can I order this lamp with a shorter cord length?
The 22" Berks Lamp, Cord: Black/White, Hardwire, Without Plug · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Yes, we can certainly prepare a fixture that you order with a shorter cord length. To do this, simply place your order via HOUZZ and then use their "Contact Seller" button to send us a message indicating what length you prefer instead of the standard 8-foot length. We can then correlate your order number to our ticket here in the workshop and ensure it is properly customized for you. Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions.