Software
Houzz Logo Print
grayocean27

Which Small Sink for Tiny Bathroom?

10 years ago

I’m hoping to get your
opinion with a design dilemma!

Our powder room bathroom will be 3
feet 3 inches (wide) by 5 feet (long). Not surprisingly, I need a small sink. The
bottom half of the bathroom will have wainscoting. The top half of the bathroom
will have tile:

Sink Option 1 (Leiden): http://www.signaturehardware.com/leiden-wall-mount-sink-with-towel-bar.html
(10 by 19) Is it too modern and will clash with the wainscoting?

Sink Option 2 (Duravit
Happy D): http://www.supply.com/duravit-happy-d-wall-mount-porcelain-bathroom-sink-0711500008-white-alpin/p427117
(8 inches wide by 19.5 long). I like this sink too, a
little less than option 1, but I think it might go better with the wainscoting.
Also, as a plus, it’s a little narrower than the Leiden.

Tile: Does this tile choice clash (Be Bop White Gloss: http://www.oregontileandmarble.com/sites/default/files/AT_jazz-glass_swingin-chevron.pdf
) with wainscoting? Is it too busy for a small bathroom?

Thoughts?

Comments (10)