Software
Houzz Logo Print
rlfoshee

Shower dimensions

13 years ago
Hi - I'm looking to gut a tiny bathroom and curious as to the dimensions of this shower. Thanks.
Frameless ShowerGuard Enclosure · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Good afternoon, this shower was installed by A Mirror Image (www.amirrorimage.com). They would know the exact measurements.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks for the response. Have a great day!
  • 13 years ago
    I was wondering if you received a response on the dimensions? I was looking for the same information.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'm the office manager at A Mirror Image. The dimensions look to be approximately 28-30" wide, and from the way we usually set up jobs, the height is most likely 80". I've seen enough of these doors to be very confident about that.

    If you're trying to decide what the best width for a frameless swing door: try to keep it between 24" and 32". Anything narrower can be too tight, and anything wider would require more expensive/bulkier hinging and possible height reductions. You can't go wrong in that width range. The most common width is 28", which will match the majority of interior door widths throughout your home.