Software
Houzz Logo Print
vera_shabi

Set up

10 years ago
Hi there I was wondering if I order something who will install the furniture for me ?
LuXeo Huntington Eastern King Tufted Upholstered Bed, Sand · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 10 years ago

    Hello, thank you for contacting Houzz. This Huntington Tufted Upholstered Bed has 4 delivery options. Each option will require a delivery appointment that will be scheduled with you by the carrier. They are:

    Free Freight: Curbside delivery, to the street side of your driveway or property.

    Inside Your Door: Item is delivered inside your front door, available for $39.99.

    Room of Choice: Item is delivered inside your home, to the room of your choice. This is available for $69.99.

    White Glove: Delivered to the room of your choice with light assembly. All packaging is removed and disposed of. This option is available for $124.99.

    You'll be able to select the delivery option during checkout. I hope this will help you make the best decision for your circumstances!

  • 9 years ago

    Do you deliver in South Africa? I'm residing in Johannesburg.

  • 9 years ago

    Hi there! This item is only available to be shipped within the contiguous (lower 48) United States. Houzz ships all products to the continental US and some products to Canada. You can find shipping details listed in the product specifications on the lower, right-hand side of the product listing. Hope this helps in the future!