Software
Houzz Logo Print
lmcallis

Window treatment suggestions requested!

10 years ago

Hello!

We recently moved into a house and need to update the window treatments in the living room. The current shades conveyed with the house. The sofa is an eggplant color and the walls are grayish-purple. One consideration is that we have cats who love to sit on the back of the sofa and look out the windows during the day, so I need an option that allows for that. We also need to keep the TV where it is and there is a radiator behind the sofa.

I installed cellular shades in most of the other rooms in the house but they didn't seem quite right in the living room.The wall looks so boring now with the white shades and white trims. Also, there is no overhead lighting so the room is somewhat dark at night. Any suggestions? Cellular shades with a valence? Shutters? I'm the WORST at window treatments! :)

Fire away! Thank you :)




Comment (1)