Software
Houzz Logo Print
hgtvrules

Help

13 years ago
Beautiful! May I ask the width of each French door and the width of the space between them as well?
GILLON | family room · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    @hgtvrules - Thank you for your compliment and question. The doors are 5'-0" wide by 9'-0" tall, and there is 2'-0" of wall between the doors.
  • 13 years ago
    Love the doors! How tall is the panel? Are these custom?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    @trdoherty - the bottom edge of the glass is 24" above the floor, and yes they are custom.
  • 12 years ago
    The drapery rods appear to be hinged and supported on one side only to allow for the doors opening, so I'm guessing the drapes won't actually close all the way. Am I correct that they are intended for decorative purposes or is there some type of rod that I don't know about that can also be extended when you want to close the drapes completely for full privacy?
Sponsored
The Steele Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio