Software
Houzz Logo Print
jaspinallbrown

Tile and coping

10 years ago
What color and company of the tile? Is that travertine coping?
Sedona Vanishing Edge Glass Tile Pool Spa · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi! Thanks for the inquiry - The Glass tiles from Sicis and are a custom blend specially made for these clients to achieve a certain color of water and I don't remember the specific tiles used but the blend was purchased through Cactus Tile & Stone, Scottsdale - Give them a call 602-275-6400 Ask for Eric - I'm sure he can help you out. As for the coping, we built the coping out of masonry block, waterproofed it, and covered it with Travertine tiles to match the deck - we bullnosed the edges to give it a clean look. Let us know if you have any further questions . . . .

  • 10 years ago

    What is the substance on the upper deck floor?

    dwoker1@yahoo.com

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The homebuilder built the observation deck on top of the house - so I am sorry I don't know what the material is. It don't believe it is was a traditional deck material like kooldeck but would have been a decking material that would have been more like a waterproofing material because of the location on the roof of the home. I'm sure a qualified roofing contractor could help with that. If you are in the Arizona, please feel free to call and we have some contractors we work with that may be able to help you.

  • 9 years ago

    Sheri

    Dave here. I spoke with you Friday afternoon about needing some help on removing rock carpet from my upper view deck and stairs and replacing it with something like what is show in your photo of the Sedona Vanishing Edge project Jan 21 2016. The biggest task is removing the rock carpet on the stairs and deck.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Dave at dwoker1@yahoo.com

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Dave - since we didn't do the work - its been hard for me to find out what the material is - even from the owners since it was done a number of years ago and the contractor is not available - my recommendation is to call a roofing company and ask them - We have worked with Jeff at Starkweather Roofing - 602-997-0529 on a number of projects and hoping he can help you figure this one out - I would show him the photo and have him stop by and I'm sure he can guide you. Sorry couldn't be of any further service.