Software
Houzz Logo Print
henry_koeune

can i get it at 15 inches tall?

10 years ago
reclaimed harringbone
Herringbone Coffee Table, Hairpin Legs · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Yes, I can make this to 15" tall. I don't have those size legs in stock so it may take a few days longer to arrive. If you decide to order, just order the standard table and send me an email with your order number and request for 15" legs. My email is hamiltonbrooke@ymail.com. Let me know if you have further questions about this.

  • 10 years ago
    thats great! my wife will be super excited
  • 10 years ago
    hi its henry again. we received the legs and table and absolutely love it. so this brings me to another question for you. can we order just the legs a t 30 inches for another project i have in mind? once again thank you!
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I think I can help with that. I'll send you a message with more details!

Sponsored
The Steele Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio