Software
Houzz Logo Print
justpeachyabbf

Sofa

10 years ago
This sofa looks like the perfect combination of good looks, and good snuggling. Would you mind telling me where it came from? Also, thank you so much for being so very open in answering questions here! What a sweet person you are to share your incredible knowledge and talent.
Oak Hill Craftsman · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thank you for your sweet comment...I wish I had more info to give you. The builder for this project had a secondary designer assist with the staging. I don't have the info that you're looking for. However, knowing that its for staging, I would imagine it's probably from a discount retail store. The fabric looks to be a micro-suede. The texture of the micro-suede and the rolled arms definitely adds to the snugly feeling you're referring to.

    For looks like this you could look at resources such as American Signature Furniture and Havertys. Good luck, and thanks again for your compliments.



  • 10 years ago

    I have to second Justbeachy's comments! I've searched alot on Houzz and this is my all time fav!! I'm so copying this for my new "fixer upper" you have immaculate taste!! Thanks again for the info you're awesome!!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    i would agree with marilyn hill, it definitely looks like this is from a discount retail store. low grade micro suede and back pillow fill that's not holding up too well. but definitely cozy and comfortable looking.

    xoxo eva @ MONARCH SOFAS

    CLICK HERE TO VIEW HUNDREDS OF CUSTOM SOFA AND SECTIONAL PROJECTS