Software
Houzz Logo Print
mimi12345

faucet?

10 years ago
Who is the manufacture/model of the kitchen faucet?
Cooperstown Farmhouse · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The faucet is from the Twisthaus Collection by Whitehaus. The finish is Pewter.

  • 9 years ago

    Can you tell me please, does the faucet reach well into the right side bowl?


  • 9 years ago

    I'd like to know this as well (faucet reach). I have the same sink sitting in my garage waiting to be installed when ready and I wondered if you centered the faucet on the sink on on the divide? It appears you have centered on the sink as a whole. I also have a high gooseneck faucet on order. Please advise. Thank you!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    @cislar, I believe it does. The specs for the faucet are attached below. The spout reach is 9" and it's angled outward adding additional length to water projection.

    http://whitehauscollection.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/WHTTSLV3-9771SPR-SPECS.pdf

    @arlinevg, you should take a look at your faucet specs, but a large gooseneck should be fine. I have centered it here on the sink as a whole, and I've also used the Kohler Hi-Rise bridge faucet with this exact sink (again centered on the entire unit) without any problems. Enjoy the sink! It's a beauty.


  • 9 years ago

    thanks for your reply! I have seen it where they have centered it on the divide, but because this is a 60/40 split, it makes more sense to me to center off sink as a whole. Just as you did. My sprayer will be on the 40 side as well so I'm not really worried about not being able to get water to the smaller portion of the sink.