Software
Houzz Logo Print
cheryl_biermann

Can you get this look when the walls are on both sides half way down?

10 years ago
Floating Stairs by finesse · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Cheryl, sorry for the late reply. you would need a wall all the way up at least on one side


  • 10 years ago

    Thank you. I worded it clumsily. There is one full wall and one that goes halfway down. An old St.Louis house that appears to have been built in two stages, both sides have their own tiny basements and sandwiched between is an awkward stair leading to an area that appears to be a third basement, long and narrow to make both basements link together. Anything we can do to improve the area as far as function and looks would be great.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Cheryl, email me at dariusz@byfinesse.com.au with a few photos and I will take a look for you. Thank you

  • 10 years ago

    Thank you. It's my son's house, I'll try and get a photo.