Should I paint house?
13 years ago
last modified: 13 years ago
Related Stories

EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story
HOUZZ QUIZHouzz Quiz: What Color Should You Paint Your House?
Is white right? Maybe dark blue-gray? Take our quiz to find out which color is best for you and your home
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROSHow to Work With a House Painter
A professional house painter may be your best friend for refreshing rooms. Here's what you need to know to get the best result
Full Story
CURB APPEALWhen to Paint Your House Brown
Nature loves brown, from rich soil to sunlit sand, and so do home exteriors with a traditional or Craftsman bent
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: I Need Lake House Decor Ideas!
How to Update a Lake House With Wood, Views, and Just Enough Accessories
Full Story
I Spy: Musical Instruments Around the House
Compose a Great Space With the Shapes and Promise of Music
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I Actually Prefer Small Houses’ and Other Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
I Spy: Eiffel Towers Around the House
A 19th-century feat of engineering adds French flair to décor
Full Story

Michael and Heather Allen
nancy22032Original Author
Related Professionals
Raleigh Interior Designers & Decorators · Lynchburg Interior Designers & Decorators · Danbury Interior Designers & Decorators · San Bernardino Interior Designers & Decorators · Boise Interior Designers & Decorators · Natchitoches Architects & Building Designers · Sedalia Architects & Building Designers · Des Moines Architects & Building Designers · Milwaukee Architects & Building Designers · Sebring Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Bloomington Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Cape Girardeau Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Texarkana Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · New Bedford Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Monroe Kitchen & Bathroom Designers