Software
Houzz Logo Print
johnstonfarm2013

beautiful bathroom....what name and brand of the tub.....tks!

13 years ago
Forest Hill home · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks! Unfortunately, I am just the photographer on the project, and as a result can't help you with the sourcing on the space. The room was designed by Carey Mudford Interior Design in conjunction with Venetian Group builders, both in Toronto. Perhaps they may be able to help you further.
  • 12 years ago
    The tub looks like the same one from Pottery Barn
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    renabaum, it may well be. As you'll notice in my previous comment, I am not the designer so don't have details on sourcing. I have, however, left the names of the builder and designer in my previous comment on this photo. Hope this helps.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This tub is a Balneo Naos tub from BainUltra. For more information on this product, you can go to: http://www.bainultra.com/therapeutic-baths/our-collections/balneo/naos-7240