I haven't seen an answer on the chairs. The closest I have seen is from Ethan Allen
13 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZ9 Places for the TV We Haven't Seen — Yet
Tube watching ventures into uncharted territory. How far would you go in your own home?
Full Story
CONTAINER GARDENSPatio-Perfect Berry Bushes Like You’ve Never Seen
Small enough for pots but offering abundant fruit, these remarkable bred berries are a boon for gardeners short on space
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
LIFEThe Beautiful Thing About Dad's Chair
My father had his own spot in the house. His father had his own spot. Now I have mine
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
FURNITUREOrigins Revealed: The Orkney Chair Goes From Humble to Haute
Straw and driftwood made up the original versions, but Orkney chairs have come a long way from their modest island beginnings
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Seattle Craftsman a Haven of Inspiration
A painter fills her family’s home with eclectic pieces, dramatic colors and textures, with a reading nook in every room
Full Story
LIFEHow to Make Your House a Haven Without Changing a Thing
Hung up on 'perfect' aesthetics? You may be missing out on what gives a home real meaning
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESAnthony Baratta's Picks from Las Vegas Market 2012
In the designer's sights now: Baroque fantasy bed, Sputnik light, inspiring mirrors, retro accessories, the ultimate man chair and more
Full Story
Dawn Veen
Christa HorneOriginal Author
User