Software
Houzz Logo Print
royalpayne

The critter on the bed..What is it, and where can I get one?

13 years ago
The Metz · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 13 years ago
    I love the ceiling
  • 12 years ago
    looks like a pharot :)
    royalpayne thanked dianagrogan
  • 12 years ago
    silver fox maybe - this is why beautiful predators are endangered
  • 12 years ago
    You can get the silver fox from Z Gallerie. It's around $50 bucks......
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you, 504 girl. I'll start hunting now.
  • 11 years ago
    please let it be fake...
  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    I'm assuming the headboard / upholstered wall and the ceiling are custom made, but can you tell us a little more about them, please? They look fantastic.

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida