Software
Houzz Logo Print
monicambarba

Beautiful! Can you tell me about your pendant lights? Thanks!

10 years ago
MY KITCHEN · More Info

Comments (14)

  • 10 years ago
    They are the Capri pendant made by Kenroy. Last year I got them for a steal at $95 each at Home Depot but they have since raised the price significantly. You can also get them at Home Decorators.
  • 10 years ago

    Thank you! Also, how long is your island? Thank you again!!

  • 10 years ago
    It is 9.5 ft long. It is my favorite part of our new kitchen. I eat, cook, and do work there. At parties, it the main gathering space. I attached two more pics from different angles.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The floors look like Black Walnut.

    8" Character Black Walnut Plank Flooring Atlanta · More Info

  • 10 years ago
    Our floors are walnut with no stain, just satin polyurethane. The lighting makes it more red then it really is.
  • 10 years ago

    Your backsplash is beautiful and unique. I have gone to the website you listed, but I still don't see it. Could you post a link please? Thanks!

  • 10 years ago

    Is your counter LG viatera minuet? If yes, how are you liking it?

  • 10 years ago

    reply to jimcarrie re: backsplash - I found the tile at a local specialty store then shopped around for the best price. It is not very expensive (for backsplash tile) but you may have to special order from manufacturer in Italy which took a few months. Cost including shipping/tax for us was about $550. Here is a website I found that carries it- http://www.specialtytile.com/tile/atlas-concorde-mark

    The color was chrome and the style was hexagon mosaic ("esagono" on other sites). We went with a lighter grout but I think a darker grout would look good too, as long as you get some contrast so the pattern pops. Be careful with installation, rotating the sheets 180 degrees messes up the pattern. I had to have our tile installer rip down and reinstall many of the tiles (luckily before the mortar dried).

  • 10 years ago

    reply to BW re: countertops - Yes, our countertop is Viatera Minuet. I have absolutely no regrets with selecting the Viatera Minuet. It is a soft white and the veining is not too dark, not too light. The veining is gray with a little brown so it isn't too "cold" and goes well with a variety of cabinet colors.

  • 10 years ago

    Thank you!

  • 10 years ago

    Hi - are your white cabinets a stark whit or more of a soft/off white?


  • 10 years ago
    Reply: the cabinets are a slight off white. Mouser cabinetry calls the color Divinity.
  • 9 years ago

    I posted a question on another thread, but what size are your drawers? I was thinking i need 2 smaller pulls, but yours looks great with one. Size of pulls? Brand? Thanks Looks great, do you love the glass pendants..and do they stay clear? I love the look, but worry they would get too cloudy.