Software
Houzz Logo Print
melinda_peck

Siding

10 years ago
What type of siding is used? Is it a fiber cement or high end vinyl?
Modern Farmhouse -High Pointe Custom Homes, LLC · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Hardie cement board is what was used, but a similar look could be achieved with high end vinyl.
  • 10 years ago

    Thank you. I am worried about using vinyl board and batten. I'm worried it won't look good. I'm wondering if I shouldn't just do lap all over instead.

  • 10 years ago

    Beautiful house, it looks very similiar to the one we are building.

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    it is one of my favorites that I have designed over the years. With the modern farmhouse style you don't have to have anything specific. It is almost supposed to look like it is a main house with a few additions on it. good luck.
  • 5 years ago

    Beautiful house! What is the color of the siding and the front door?