Software
Houzz Logo Print
janeecem

Counters

10 years ago
What kind and color are the counters
Olde Meadow Dr · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Its from Viatera/LG , Cirrus color.

  • 8 years ago

    Can you show a better photo of the countertop please? We are very interested in seeing a photo indicative of the movement /coloring of Cirrus. It looks white here with little to no movement/veining.

    thanks so much!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Bombeke, I'd recommend googling the brand/color to see other photos or finding a local supplier. This was a project for a client back in 2016 so I can't take more photos for you, sorry!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Here is a direct link to the manufactures website: http://www.lgviaterausa.com/products/289/196

  • 8 years ago

    Thank you. I’ve tried going online as you said but no one has taken a good shot of it- it looks white in most photos when you zoom in. Oh well, thanks!