Software
Houzz Logo Print
jennicf

kitchen floorplan , NEED HELP

10 years ago
hello all, attached is the picture of my floorplan about to get built. I love the floorplan except the kitchen and the side facing outdoor space. Unfortunately the builder doesn't make big changes but I love everything else about the house so I am thinking of redoing the kitchen once it's built. we would have the cheapest countertop done so we can change it and get more for our money after closing.

my problem is I don't know how to have an open kitchen without the little island in the middle , can someone please draw out something nice. doing the l shaped regular island would have the cook top area seen from the family room which I think is a Lil weird.

also the house is 4500sq ft just so u have an idea.

thank you . also any design tips u have would be appreciated.

Comments (15)