I like this siding color very much. What is it?
10 years ago
Related Stories

FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPING8 Splendid Side Yard Designs
Treat your skinny side yard like the beautiful green corridor it wants to be, with these verdant garden designs as inspiration
Full Story
MATERIALSPro Panel: ‘The Material I Love to Work With Most’
7 experts weigh in on their favorite materials for walls, flooring, siding and counters
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESSeal the Deal With Fiber Cement Siding
Chameleon-like, durable and low maintenance, fiber cement gives home exteriors of all shapes and styles a winning edge
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESBudget Decorator: 16 Fab Spring Updates for Very Little Green
Turn your fancy to low-cost enhancements this spring, for a freshly decorated home you'll fall in love with
Full Story
TILECelebrate the Rectangle With This Very Contemporary Tile Pattern
There are so many ways to work with stack bond tile. Here's how to keep the look super sleek — and how to change it up
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI'll Have the Same: How to Design With Monochromatic Color
Indulge the eye, offer a break from visual chaos and make decorating easier with single-color rooms in any shade you like
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
User